Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A little harmless fun: Fake News Story

The task for week seven was to create another video. I decided to make a fake news story, just as Adam suggested at the lecture for week six. I cannot begin to explain how tedious it has been to put my video on this blog. It has also been a particularly nasty week for me (not that I'm asking for sympathy).Making the video wasn't hard, but it seemed there were unseen forces at work preventing me from uploading the video. Let me explain, firstly I ran out of broadband and my computer refused to upload the video. Secondly I had to go to the campus library to try and upload it, it ran out of time so I had to move to another computer, oh and I accidentally erased the first version. This video is not incredible, rather it is quite silly. But, I hope that it can be at least mildly entertaining for you, my fellow bloggers. See, even the weakest videos effect society...maybe in some small way.

No comments:

Post a Comment